Sunday, September 30, 2012

My recent life, reduced to some words

Before I finally load my photos for the reviews and other stuff, I'm going to briefly (sorta) talk about what's going on in my life.
It is already the beginning of my second month into sophomore life, and so far I see it being a magnitude better than last year, with the lectors being a little less aggressive and me actually putting somewhat more effort into the process. A not-so-neighboring group was merged with ours, so now I study with a few pretty cute girls! ^_^
On a slightly less amusing note, I find myself quite in the need of some part-time job, since stuff around seem a little more expensive now, more so after I've already worked through summer and, for the first time, covered most of my spendings (excluding my phone) by myself. That sort of stuff makes you want more and more money, you know...
It is getting close to nearly-six-months-nearly-non-stop of me going barefoot, and I can say that the only person really trying to push me from it is my mom. It seems to be the only thing that bothers her regarding me. At the same time, I'm feeling better than ever, as always running fastest and most consistent in the whole 5-th and 6-th faculties. The reason I earlier said "almost" is because with laboratories (which, studying chemistry, I must attend) it would be like not wearing a labcoat. Similarly with places like synagogues (not that I'm a very religious person, but still ^_^).
Because of our non-fitting schedules and more-than-modest lack of free time, I couldn't spend a lot of time (practically any) with my older brother, so I kinda miss him already... Even with him being basically my polar opposite, I still find to love his company and would prefer him to most of my - even close - friends. Not everyone could agree, but I find it pretty fine.
As I said, my promises may be dodgy, but pictures will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment